- Service Desk Engineer
- Academic Environment
- Level 1-2
- AK Sth East
- 3 Months +
- ASAP Start
- Interviewing Now
About the role:
In this contract position you will have the ability to exercise your IMMACULATE communication skills in addition to your technical expertise gained from tertiary study/Microsoft Certifications. We are looking for someone with a friendly, positive attitude, ideally experienced working within an ITIL environment.
Skills and experience required for the role:
- 3+ years of experience providing level 1 - 2 end-user support in an enterprise environment
- Ideally experienced across Windows Server, Exchange, AD, Outlook, Win 7/8/10, MS Office
- Available to start with 1 week notice or less
- Experience with basic networking and network printing
- Great customer service attitude is a key requirement
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
This is a great role, with a motivated client who is looking to get interviews organised at short notice, there is also the opportunity for this role to become permanent. So if you are interested in the profile above then apply now. We really want to hear from you! Ref # 89337
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.