We are looking for an experienced leader in a high performing service desk environment to work for this international brand.
Duties will involve:
- Checking the quality of calls, chats and tickets logged by the service desk
- Training new staff members
- Updating training documentation
- Playing an active role in the Service Desk team to ensure customer satisfaction is met
- Mapping service desk processes and policies
To be considered you must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have prior senior level experience within a Service desk environment
- Have prior experience Training and mentoring service desk staff
- ITIL experience
- Have experience in writing process documentation
- Have used Service Now
- Have a positive, can-do attitude where the customer experience is of paramount importance
If you think you can hit the ground running, and have prior experience in the above, please APPLY now with your cover letter and CV.
Emma Wadsley firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. Due to high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.