- Fixed term contract 2 months
- Community Project leadership
- South Auckland
This health organisation in South Auckland requires some additional resource for the next 2-3 months.
A key focus for this role is to to establish , build and develop services and plans for a number of change processes in the current public health integration-to bring the following:
- Improved health and achievement of equity for communities
- Improved quality, safety and experience of care
- Best value for public health system resources
This position is responsible for:
- Development of services and plans aligning with priority initiatives within the Child, Youth and Maternal Health portfolio.This includes managing provider contracts for services, relationships and provider accountability.
- Contract and Relationship Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Change Management
- Planning and Reporting
- Project Management
You will be part of a team of change and project managers - if you have project management or coordination, change management or resarch/evaluation background then this will be an interesting and challenging project to contribute to.
This is a two month fixed term contract and there is no health subject matter expertise required.
For more information contact Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435712 or email email@example.com or APPLY NOW.
Job # 117154