Norwood are looking for a Service Foreman with strong people skills and technical ability to make their mark in the modern Christchurch Dealership!
- Competitive hourly rate
- Chance to grow your leadership experience
- Bring a modern way of thinking to the workplace
The purpose of this position is to supervise jobs and staff, service and repair heavy vehicles such as agricultural tractors, implements, excavators, lawn/turf care and motorbikes or any other machine as directed to a high standard.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ideally have experience with managing staff
- Have knowledge of vehicle engines, structure and drivelines
- Have knowledge of vehicle electronics
- Be confident in your computer skills
- Possess strong people and communication skills
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supervise the workshop jobs and staff
- Provide technical support to the service team
- Inspect and diagnose vehicles and machinery and be able to communicate findings to the Service Manager or customer
- Adhere to all company Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Work to maximise customer satisfaction
This is a company that values passionate hard-working employees who can make it happen and looks after them accordingly.
If you have the required skills, hit apply to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role.
For more information please contract Jake Harold at email@example.com