- Competitive Salary
- Grow your leadership experience
- Bring a modern way of thinking to the workplace
Norwood is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of leading global brands through separate operating divisions, and three national dealer networks which include 20 company-owned retail farm machinery dealerships.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Service Manager with a strong business mindset and people skills to join the Pukekohe dealership.
In this position you will proactively market the company and the dealership's agricultural service department, be responsible for the flow of work through the workshop, with an emphasis on ensuring good communication is maintained with customers and all dealership staff.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have people management skills and enjoy building relationships with staff and customers
- Have Business Management experience ideally with relevant qualifications and have spent 10 years in a service management parts role
- Have the ability to problem solve and find solutions to issues that arise with a win win outcome
- Have excellent communication skills enabling bold and encouraging conversations with employees and suppliers when and as required
- Have experience with CRM/ERP systems ('Microsoft Dynamics 365' is desirable)
- Have an intermediate ability using the Miicrosoft suite ie word and excel
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage employees in the service team in conjunction with the Dealership Manager
- Ensure customers expectations are met and exceeded at all times
- Effectively recording all necessary details of service requests and assign jobs to appropriate staff
- Ensuring that information given to the parts department is accurate, so the flow of jobs and technicians time is maximised for charge out
- Ensure all warranty, labour, parts, outwork, materials, oils, and mileage is accounted for and invoiced correctly
- Develop service programmes and advertising to customers
This is a company that values passionate hard-working employees who can make it happen and looks after them accordingly.
If you would like to be considered for this amazing role and feel you have the required skills, please hit apply to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.