An exciting opportunity for two experienced Service Technician’s to join a growing farm machinery organisation in their Hastings branch!
- Competitive hourly rate
- Time and a half for over 40 hours worked in the week
- Health insurance
The Service Technicians keep the customers tractors and farm machinery operating in peak condition and performance.
Key success factors for the roles:
- Have a relevant trade qualification
- Demonstrated success in diagnosing and repairing tractors and farm machinery
- Competent in the use of soldering, welding and gas cutting equipment
- Competent driving, using and demonstrating tractors and farm equipment (Full Drivers License)
- Excellent customer service and ability to deliver value
- Excellent time management and prioritisation
Key Responsibilities include:
Ability to communicate with customers and keep them informed of their products asset lifecycle, estimating timeframes accurately and delivering on promises
Servicing, diagnosing, and repairing tractors and farm machinery to a high standard, including mechanical, electrical and electronic aspects
Following all work processes and systems, keeping accurate records such as repair orders, materials and time, looking after tools and equipment, and checking calibration details
Helping prepare tractors and farm machinery for display and sale
Supervising the work of apprentices, helping with demonstrations and assisting at agricultural shows
This is a company that values passionate hard-working employees who can make it happen and looks after them accordingly.
If you have the required skills, hit apply to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in these roles. For more information call Jake Harold on 04 471 8977 quoting reference 103830.