We have an exciting opportunity for a driven Service Technician with Heavy Diesel experience to join the trusted team at Norwood, where you will be applying your skills to a variety of reputable, world class brands.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Time and a half for over 40 hours worked in the week/health insurance
- Multiple career pathways within a nationwide company
The Service Technicians keep the customers tractors and farm machinery operating in peak condition and performance.
Key success factors for the roles:
- Demonstrated success in diagnosing and repairing tractors and farm machinery
- Competent in the use of soldering, welding and gas cutting equipment
- Competent driving, using and demonstrating tractors and farm equipment (Full Driver’s License)
- Excellent customer service and ability to deliver value
- Excellent time management and prioritisation
Key Responsibilities include:
- Servicing, diagnosing, and repairing tractors and farm machinery to a high standard, including mechanical, electrical and electronic aspects
- Following all work processes and systems, keeping accurate records such as repair orders, materials and time, looking after tools and equipment, and checking calibration details
- Helping prepare tractors and farm machinery for display and sale
- Supervising the work of apprentices, helping with demonstrations and assisting at agricultural shows
This is a company that values passionate hard-working employees who can make it happen and looks after them accordingly.
Whether you are based in Gisborne already or wanting change of scenery, we want to hear from you!
If you have the required skills, hit apply to submit your CV. For more information contact Jake Harold at email@example.com