Are you ready for a new challenge within one of New Zealand's iconic organisations?
We are looking for a SharePoint/O365 Administrator to provide end-user support and training.
Working closely with the IT manager, your responsibilities will be:
- To ensure the health of the SharePoint online environment, including security, availability, performance and reliability
- To administrate, support and configurate O365 for the team
- To maintain the existing SharePoint sites, lists or libraries and content
- To train and educate end-users on O365 capabilities
- To provide tier 1 and 2 support
- to conduct routine SharePoint monitoring and analysis
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in their brand-new offices in central Wellington. If this sounds like you and if you are willing to pursue your career and grow as an individual hit apply now.
Our client is motivated to hire, so we would encourage you to apply quickly. There is no closing date and we will progress application ASAP.
For more details please contact Jean Reverdy on email@example.com
Job Ref: 104054