This national mid sized contractor is working across a number of industry sectors and is currently looking to recruit a site foreman. The goal is for you to gain further experience/knowledge working under an experienced site manager and project manager working on projects that will challenge you. This contractor has a commitment to developing their staff including a development plan.
Pending your current construction experience and knowledge, this role would see you being spread across pending projects about to start including industrial projects, commercial office blocks, larger warehousing projects up to $30M in value.
As a site foreman you will be reporting to a site manager, you will be:
- Co ordinating subcontractors and trades
- Organising relevant materials, equipment and access
- Managing day to day site activities
- Leading from the front
Key background for this role:
- Experience across concrete, structures and industrail/commercial projects over at least $3M
- Material procurement experience
- Ability to lead and be assertive
- Well developed computer skills in program management, training can be provided.
- Energy and drive
- Health and safety
- Ideally trade qualified but experience most critical
Remuneration: $75K - $90K + vehicle
For further information, please call Matt on 09 3740872 to discuss, or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref no: 88554