This leading main contractor specialises in multi story residential, commercial, large retail and hotel projects. They have a major project ($160M) that require specific experience working on either structural, fitout and refurbishment aspects of commercial projects as well as Facades.
As a site foreman you will be responsible for the coordination of sub contractors onsite, OH+S compliance, driving the project program relative to your section to meet time and budget whilst providing relevant site reports.
Key skills required for this role are:
- A minimum of 7 years site foreman/manager experience in multi story residential and mixed-use construction and refurbishment projects gained with Tier 1 or 2 main contractors in NZ/Australia
- Strong site based management capability with a track record of managing sub-contractors delivering on time, and within budget
- Excellent finishing experience with high levels of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Tertiary qualifications and/or trade qualification
This contractor offers a stable working environment, a strong pipeline of forward project work and a competitive remuneration package.
For further information, please contact Matt on 027 554 4064 or email your details to email@example.com
Ref No: 117167