This is a well-established commercial construction company with a strong reputation for delivering projects on time and on budget with an outstanding commitment to client service delivery. They have several new jobs starting in the new year across retail refurbs, new build commercial offices and warehousing.
They are now looking for a driven and motivated site manager to come on board and take control for a new project in Whangarei.
As a site foreman you will be:
- Managing all site activities from start to completion
- Instructing and managing sub-contractors and suppliers
- Ensuring project programme is maintained
- Ensuring occupational health and safety requirements are implemented
- Working closely with the project manager to ensure smooth delivery of the project
- A trade background with 7+ years commercial site experience particularly gained in retail, refurbishments, and extentions of exisiting premises
- Ideal experience in major interiors/refurbs
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to come up with solutions for any problems
- Sound communication skills with sub-contractors, clients and consultants
- Driven and motivated
- Strong knowledge and experience in OHS
In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with a salary of between $120K - $130K + veh.