This is a mid-size contractor that are going strong through COVID19 with secured work and no sign of any project issues. They have sites from north to south Auckland and are predominantly building medium density housing, warehousing, schools, and medium rise apartments with concrete and steel structures.
They now have a need for additional experienced site manager with good paperwork skills that can run a project autonomously. This is a six-storey apartment project with a contract value of $12m as stage one to be built with two further stages to be built over three years offering secure work.
As a senior site manager you will be:
- Managing all site activities from start to completion
- Instructing and managing sub-contractors and suppliers
- Developing and ensuring project programme is maintained
- Ensuring occupational health and safety requirements are implemented
- Working closely with the construction manager to ensure smooth delivery of the project
- A trade background or tertiary background with 8+ years commercial site/project management or project-based experience
- Strong experience in concrete construction
- Sound paperwork skills
- Strong financial numeracy
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to come up with solutions for any problems
- Sound communication skills with sub-contractors, clients, and consultants
- Driven and motivated
- Strong knowledge and experience in OHS
In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with a salary of between $120K - $130K + veh.
This is for an immediate start!!
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to email@example.com
Ref no: 105019