This mid size contractor has a great reputation for staff loyalty with hands on directors that know how to look after their staff. They have a down to earth team culture with outstanding client servicing ethic. With a host of new projects underway and more in the pipeline ranging from multi story residential, warehouses/factories, commercial offices, large remediation projects as well aged care, they now have a need to take on an additional experienced site manager to oversee designated sites.
They have two specific sites in mind which require experienced site managers with strong finishings strength as a background. These are located north shore and the CBD.
As a site manager your role will encompass
- Managing all site activities from start to completion
- Instructing and managing sub-contractors and suppliers
- Ensuring project programme is maintained
- Ensuring occupational health and safety requirements are implemented
- Working closely with the project manager to ensure smooth delivery of the project
- A trade background or tertiary background with 5+ years commercial site management experience
- Stong experience in interiors/finishings
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to come up with solutions for any problems
- Sound communication skills with sub contractors, clients and consultants
- Driven and motivated
- Strong knowledge and experience in OHS
In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with a salary of between $115K - $125K + veh
This contractor offers a proven quick career track to project management with some current employees testimony to this.
For further information, please call matt on 027 554 4064 or email your details to email@example.com
Ref no: 103468