This leading interiors division of a main contractor are winning several new jobs from the tender market as well as with ongoing success from existing clients. They are part of a wider group that have built a reliable and trusted brand. They employ construction professionals that are 100% focussed on ensuring high client service delivery standards.
Due to the success of current wins, they are looking to recruit an interiors site manager to run interiors projects.
Your main duties will involve:
- Managing all site activities from start to completion
- Instructing and managing sub-contractors and suppliers
- Ensuring project programme is maintained
- Ensuring occupational health and safety requirements are implemented
- Working closely with the project manager to ensure smooth delivery of the project
- A trade background with local interiors site management experience
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to come up with solutions for any problems
- Sound communication skills with sub contractors, clients and consultants
- Driven, motivated and financially tuned in
- Strong knowledge and experience in H&S
Salary $115K - $125K + veh.
For further information, please call matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 117151