The history of this company spans several generations of Kiwis and remains NZ owned and operated today. Recognised as providing high quality design and documentation on a wide range of residential and Multi-unit housing projects, they are now seeking to appoint an experienced site manager to front the builds of multiple housing projects. This particular project is a 15 unit 3 storey walk up for Kainga Ora requiring fire and acoustics, currently at civil stages.
Reporting to a PM, your key accountabilities are:
- Site management of the entire project from planning through completion
- Monitoring of all processes in order to ensure the highest quality of work is produced, plus ensuring site staff are well mentored
- Site management including sub contractor management, supplier management, H&S, QA, staff management
Key background for this role requires:
- 5+ years experience in the multi residential/commercial construction/building industry in NZ with a carpentry trade background
- Experience across $10M+ multi unit housing construction plus subdivisional experience for housing developments would be beneficial
- Solid leadership ability and ability to mentor less experienced site staff
- Strong organisational and time management skills as well as strong problem solving ability
- Strong understanding of NZ3910
- Health and Safety leadership
What's on offer?
Access to proven systems and processes with ongoing support.
To match in values you will be honest, communicate openly, work respectfully and collaboratively with your colleagues and be thorough, accurate and efficient in your working style.
Develop your career quickly and impressively with this dynamic and growing organisation.
Remuneration - $110K - $130K + vehicle pending experience.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 112044