This medium sized construction company are a three director company that are a secure and well run main contractor. They set the benchmark for quality of systems and commitment to client servicing expectations are being met. They have key clients in the industrial space offering some projects with a difference, as well as other commercial new build projects such as hospitality, retail, warehousing and institutional. Organisation culture is well managed, staff welfare is a high priority and career growth is managed through regular performance reviews and with hands on involvement by the directors.
Due to the level of expansion within this company, they are on the look out for a site manager that is looking for an opportunity to join a progressive main contractor with a long term focus.
Your role will involve:
- Managing sizable teams of direct labour, sub-contractors and independent contractors
- Assisting the Project Manager and Quantity Surveyor in the smooth running of a project
- A general mix of fit out, refurbishment, structural, industrial and complex buildings
- Being responsible for all health and safety
- A desire to become a part of a successful, high performance team
As an applicant you will be trade qualified, with at least 6 - 8 years experience on commercial construction projects of $5M-$15M in value. You are even keeled in nature, you know when to pull back and when to push. You can work to tight timeframes and have a good understanding of programming.
This a first class opportunity to join a top employer and be rewarded appropriately for your skills with a market leading salary + a vehicle + a laptop and phone.
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or email you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 112894