The is a well setup residential/light commercial construction company that are recognised as providing high quality delivery on a wide range of residential and Multi-unit housing projects. They are now seeking to appoint an experienced site manager to front the builds of multiple housing projects for Kainga Ora. They are mainly multiple social housing projects and vary between 1- 5 BRM 2/3 storey walk-ups and town houses.
Reporting to a PM, your key accountabilities are:
- Site management of the entire project from planning through completion
- Civils including drainage
- Completion of relevant paperwork including EACC and CCC’s
- Monitoring of all processes in order to ensure the highest quality of work is produced, plus ensuring site staff are well mentored
- Site management including sub contractor management, supplier management, H&S, QA, staff management
Key background for this role requires:
- 7+ years experience in the multi residential/commercial construction/building industry in NZ with a carpentry trade background
- Experience across $5M+ multi-unit housing construction plus sub divisional/civil experience for housing developments
- Solid leadership ability and ability to mentor less experienced site staff
- Strong organisational and time management skills as well as strong problem-solving ability
- Strong understanding of all Council required compliance and documentation
- Health and Safety leadership
What's on offer?
The bonus is in the company you will be working for. They are modern, down to earth yet embrace good old-fashioned values.
To match in values you will be honest, communicate openly, work respectfully and collaboratively with your colleagues and be thorough, accurate and efficient in your working style.
Remuneration - $100K - $130K + vehicle pending experience.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 105039