This reputable and innovative main contractor have consistently delivered projects on quality and time. They are predominantly focussed on projects in the $5M - $30M region and much of their work at present is negotiated from existing clients. Their projects span education, retail, major fitouts, apartments, commercial, education, reclads, and healthcare.
They have an impressive staff retention record, they have an outstanding staff culture, a team that gels with clear and common goals articulated throughout the company.
They now require a senior site manager to run a school project based on the North Shore
Reporting into the construction manager, you will be managing day to day operations with regular updates and interaction from/with site supervisors, sub contractors and other consultants. You will be proactively monitoring commercial and contractual issues with a QS and providing feedback. You will be ensuring projects costs are measured, monitored and agreed. There will also be a strong emphasis on OSH and compliance.
Key success factors for this role require:
- A trade qualification
- 8 - 10 + years’ experience in site managing a mix of medium sized projects between $10M - $30M, including concrete and steel
- Sound knowledge of the local construction market and relevant commercial construction legislation
- Solid programming skills and ablity to work with construction systems
- Strong financial management with ability to drive cost accountability
- Outstanding written and oral communication
This represents a top opportunity to join an award winning main contractor with top staff morale and with significant opportunity to grow your career internally.
You will be rewarded with a market leading salary of $120K - $130K + vehicle plus other benefits pending experience.
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064, or please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org