This is a growing group home builder recognised for providing high quality design and documentation on a wide range of residential and Multi-unit housing projects. They are now seeking to appoint an experienced site manager to front the builds of multiple housing projects. The practice is part of a larger group of companies and as well is supported financially.
Reporting to a PM, your key accountabilities are:
- Management of the site operation
- Monitoring of all processes in order to ensure the highest quality of work is produced, plus ensuring site staff are well mentored
- Sub contractor management, supplier management and materials ordering
Key background for this role requires:
- 5+ years experience in the residential construction/building industry in NZ with a trade background
- Experience across volume residential building and/or multi unit housing construction plus subdivisional experience for housing developments would be beneficial, but not essential
- Solid leadership ability and ability to mentor less experienced site staff
- Strong organisational and time management skills as well as strong problem solving ability
- Health and Safety leadership
What's on offer?
The bonus is in the company you will be working for. They are modern, unique yet embrace good old fashioned values.
To match in values you will be honest, communicate openly, work respectfully and collaboratively with your colleagues and be thorough, accurate and efficient in your working style.
Develop your career quickly and impressively with this dynamic and growing organisation.
Remuneration - $100K - $120K + vehicle pending experience
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to email@example.com