An interiors contractor based on maintaining a high service ethic and retaining strong internal values are in a position to take on another site manager. They operate within a busy interiors market and are winning some good sized commercial interiors jobs, as well they have some key clients with more regular business. Their success is based on ensuring a solution based approach with win/win outcomes. They possess an easy going workplace culture with impressive staff retention record.
As a result of additional projects about to start, they are now looking to recruit a capable site manager to run projects involving the entire gambit from site based duties to ensuring project delivery, your main duties will involve:
This is an autonomous site based management role handling sizable sesimic strenthening upgrade projects plus fit out projects with opportunities for project management.
- Instructing and managing sub-contractors and suppliers
- Managing all site activities from start to completion
- Client relationship development
- Scheduling and ensuring project programme is maintained
- Ensuring occupational health and safety requirements are implemented
- Reporting to Directors
- Ideally a trade background with 8 - 10 years + local interiors site management experience
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to come up with solutions for any problems maintaining a flexible approach
- Sound communication skills with sub contractors, clients and consultants with ability to manage strong personalities
- Strong knowledge and experience in OH&S
To $110K - $125K + vehicle pending experience.
For further information, please call matt on 027 554 4064 or email your details to email@example.com