Site Reliability Engineer
Opportunity to deliver across complex technology ecosystem and enhance the reliability of systems.
The role :
- You will work alongside others to define the best practices of your craft, whilst working with teams to improve the reliability and observability of our clients’ systems, and also improving development and delivery pipelines across the complex technology estate.
- Be able to select best solutions in cloud environments based on best practices.
- Experience working with Site Reliability Engineering concepts
- Ability to understand of how solutions are architected and integrated internally and with external third-party software.
- Good understanding of Cl/CD and experience creating pipelines in a Cl/CD tool ( Jenkins, CircleCI etc)
- Experience in running large systems and Infrastructure.
- Prior experience in Automation tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Salt puppet)
- Experience in working with Azure cloud and Google Cloud Platform
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you! Follow the prompts to APPLY now or contact Ransi Ekanayake at email@example.com OR call on 027 553 4469 for more information.
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.