Join a squad which operates cohesively as a highly effective, autonomous unit, which also has strong relationships across the organisation.
As an experienced operator you’ll help ensure that business critical systems are maintained and developed to the highest standards possible, maintaining the current reputation of the team.
You’ll have the chance to get your hands on the latest tech and always be aware of ‘what’s next’, not be content with the current tools. CI/CD and growth mindsets are critical for this role!
We'll be seeking all or some of the capability below:
- Experience as a Site Reliability Engineer or have a full understanding of stack development and maintenance (– from a DevOps background)
- Have a strong understanding of the principles of DevOps and SRE
- Expertise with Splunk - on-boarding applications, Dashboards etc
- Core skills with APM tools such as New Relic, DynaTrace and Service Now
- Strong capability with Java, Python and Puppet
If successful you’ll be joining a company that offers excellent salaries, profit share, of the most flexible/Work from Home cultures on the market and other great benefits too.
If you have the skills and experience as above then apply quickly, this role will close when the right person is found! Please apply through this advert, or if you would like further information contact Chris Kent on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note – we can currently only accept application from those in New Zealand, or NZ Residents/Citizens returning to NZ.