This is a hands-on senior security architecture and engineering role where you will be developing and executing information security plans and policies. You will be actively participating in software, hardware and infrastructure engineering efforts.
- Track and manage risks and drive improvements to security risk posture
- Develop and deliver real-time assurance, controls coverage and measure effectiveness of management and monitoring tools
- Develop strategies/playbooks to respond to and recover from a security breach
- Industry experience in an information security function
- Experience and knowledge of endpoint security solutions, including file integrity monitoring
- Expertise in anti-virus/malware software, intrusion detection/prevention, firewalls/sandboxing and content filtering
- Well-rounded knowledge on GCP, AWS and Azure security
- Candidates must role one or more of the following qualifications: CISSP, CCSP, CISM or ISSEP
If this role is right for you please click APPLY now to submit your CV.
REF # 108876