This innovative renovation company is a one stop shop to clients from client engagement to handover of project. They are growing at rapid pace with multiple franchises planned. Their services encompass advising on the use of architects, designers, providing pricing and estimating services, facilitating council approvals, main builder and sub trades appointment, project management, inspections to handover. Projects vary from $200K - $1.5M.
One of their Auckland franchises now need to appoint a site supervisor to be on the onsite person to drive several renovation projects between $300K - $500K. The role is expected to be 50 – 60% site supervision and the rest of the time mucking and working on the tools and helping apprentices grow their skills.
The role includes:
- Site inspections
- Overseeing sub trades/contractors
- Being able to provide quality management over sub trade workmanship and not be deceived by sub trades quickly dealing with any quality problems
- Training apprentices
- Applying your buildability knowledge across projects and working on the tools at times
- Using project management software using smartphones
- Understanding council regulations and applying all forms of building compliance
This role requires the following:
- A residential/renovation builder who might
- LBP certified
- A Carpentry trade qualification
- Able to teach and impart knowledge
- Strong understanding of the building code
- Systems and IT savvy
- Excellent ability to control the process and manage the builder/sub trades
- Excellent overall administrational skills
The remuneration is estimated to be $90K - $105K + veh or an hourly rate agreed + GST. There is opportunity to be a part of the company with a share option for the driven.
For further information, please call Matt on 0275544064 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org