This is a progressive main contractor known for delivering a range of projects that expand into mid to high rise commercial multi storey projects plus various other sectors. They have a strong pipeline of future projects and now gearing up to recruit an additional supervsior. This project is a $80M commercial project at foundations stage. They are looking for an experienced supervisor to work alongside the site manager and a project manager who are experts in concrete structures.
You will be delivering the structural phase of the build to start with and have will have worked on projects worth $30 m+ ideally across steel and concrete.
This role encompasses all aspects of on-site structures project delivery so ideally you will have experience working for a Tier 2 or Tier 1 main contractor. You will be providing clear direction and leadership to the on site team and attending weekly meetings. The role will commence to the external and interiors packages once structure is complete.
- You will have proven project track record on delivery of high rise multi story projects across concrete/steel, precast, earthworks and piling
- Minimum 7 years multi residential apartment/high rise commercial office/mixed development construction experience
- Ideally carpentry trade qualified
- Good knowledge of computer applications
- Thorough understanding of the construction industry
- Must have a strong understanding of Health & Safety
- The flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing work environment are essential
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
In return for your efforts, you will have an excellent opportunity to work for an established player with excellent chances of promotion along with a generous remuneration package.
For further information, please call Matt on 0275 544 064 or send your CV to email@example.com
Ref No: 111465