Our client is a sister company of a well established commercial construction company and acting as a sub-contractor on all of of their industrial and commercial project. Due to a growing work load they are currently building a second team to assist the drainlaying crew with project's finishing civil works. As a Siteworks foreman you will be able to build your own team and run it independently from the drainlaying crew, while assisting them on the tools.
- Take a full control of the site
- Work closely with a Project Manager and a Drainlaying foreman
- Manage all fnishing civil works
- Sign off completed work
- Liaise with council
- Take charge of material purchasing and equipment required for assigned projects
- Train and mentor apprentices on site
Key selection criteria
- Must be a certified drainlayer
- Experienced digger operator
- Hands on and be able to lead by example
- Independent and able to make a call on site
- Ability to travel to different sites across Auckland
- Excellent communication skills
- New Zealand Citizenship / Residency is a must!!!
If you think you have the skills and experience to be succesful in this role then Apply Here, or contact Illya Golovchenko on 027 478 9614 at Beyond Recruitment for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 98913