This is a well-established main contractor that have significant regional representation across the Upper North Island. Their projects span industrial, retail, apartments, commercial, hotels, education, reclads, and healthcare.
In their Auckland office , they have a number of clients where they perform smaller works for that vary in size from $1M - $2m and across fitouts and maintenance type work.
They are now seeking an experienced Facilities & Operations manager to lead site activities and resources across all projects.
As a Facilities and Maintenance Operations Manager you will be responsible for monitoring and overseeing site activities, resources and staff, to ensure projects are built safely on time, within budget and to high standards.
- Liaise with F&M Site Managers and Foreman to effectively manage resources and labour procurement and allocation
- Manage off-site yards and sheds
- Be involved with job scoping and pricing e.g., writing methodologies and programming
- Liaise with internal and external parties (project team, client, local bodies, subcontractors)
- Interpret plans, specifications, fire reports, environmental reports, building consents and resource consents
- Drive projects to stay on programme, on time and within budget
- Oversee all site inspections
The successful candidate will have:
- A trade qualification in an area relevant to the construction industry
- 5 years’ experience in a hands-on construction position
- 2 years’ leadership and project management experience
- Full Drivers Licence
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to read, interpret and develop statistical reports and calculations
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
This is an exciting role for a PM with specific skils in smaller works and is looking for more of a leadership role.
Rem: $120K - $140K + veh
If you are interested to apply, please either ring Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to email@example.com