Job Ref: 97844
NOTE: you MUST be currently living in New Zealand AND be a NZ citizen or NZ Resident in order to apply!
Senior Business Analyst - infrastructure and Cloud based projects - DON'T MISS OUT - GREAT manager, GREAT team, prestigious organisation!
- $110,000 per annum PLUS Kiwisaver
- With a prestigious, high profile govt agency
- Based in Cloud and infrastructure focused projects in PMO
About the role:
The position is based in the PMO office of a high profile government agency. It is a new role and has come about due to the volume of work the PMO has to complete in the coming 3 years.
NOTE: the role is focused on providing a full range of business analysis activities for IT infrastructure related projects. Given this, they are especially interested in talking to you if you are an experienced Senior BA who can point to a background in pieces of work focused Cloud based initiatives and general infrastructure systems upgrades, integration, implementation etc.
The PMO is made up of 6 Project Managers, 6 Business Analysts plus a range of project and admin support people.
NOTE: it is important that you are familiar with the full project life cycle, and that you are comfortable with managing all aspects of business systems analysis, from scoping and business user requirements to developing functional requirements, providing documentation, developing technical specifications and working with the IT development team to implement a new system.
Here is the sort of thing they are looking to see in your CV:
- Background of working on both infrastructure projects. For instance, they will be doing an O365 project in the coming months.
- Experience of working as a BA in a project environment
- Experience in leading workshops
- Experience in working with multiple requirements analysis techniques
- Experience in working with both Agile and Waterfall project methodologies
- Good documentation skills in particular requirements documentation, traceability matrices, end user training materials
- Experience in coordinating UA testing with end users (in depth testing skill not required)
- Experience in rolling out infrastructure and/or Cloud based solutions to large user bases
- End user change management
The environment is positive and well organised, and you will have the chance to work with a skilled, professional team. They have a large formal training budget, and the hiring manager is one of the smartest and nicest you could hope to find.
PLEASE NOTE that you need to be a NZ citizen or NZ Resident.
Sound good? It is! Send your resume NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 for more information. PLEASE NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until such time as a CV has been received.