About the Company:
Our Client is a leading consultancy in Auckland delivering exceptional customer service as an MSP. Their professionalism and quality delivery is well revered across the industry. With high attention to detail, strong customer delivery standards and state of the art technologies included in their services, this is an opportunity for someone who is willing to take their career to the next level.
About the Role:
Seeking a Senior Project Engineer who has experience working in Client facing roles. You will have excellent communication and presentation skills. Ideally you would have managed a Client Portfolio, end to end Project Delivery, experience in Solution Architecture and have a Service Delivery or Technical Delivery experience.
The role involves taking ownership of a key account with a backlog of projects where you will be leading a team of Senior Engineers to ensure the projects are delivered efficiently.
- Demonstrated experience with Account Management/Pre-Sales
- Experience as a Service Delivery or Technical Delivery Manager
- Experience as a Project Manager
- Experience with Solution Architecture
- Level 3 technical support
- Level 3 systems support
- Level 3 network support
To be successful, you will have excellent oral and written communication skills, have the ability to build and nurture relationships and is a fast thinker!
- Flexible start and finish times
- Office based role
- Reimbursement for travel and parking - beneficial if you have your own car!
- Vendor training and exams (e.g. Microsoft and Cisco)
- Occasional travel to Wellington
- 6 monthly and yearly salary reviews
- 8% Kiwisaver (included in the salary)
- Customer discounts
- Birthday Leave
Job Ref: 102138
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nzformore roles and information.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications