- Senior Technical Specialist - AWS
- 6 month contract
- Location Agnostic
As a Senior Technical Specialist you will be responsible for being agile and supporting our infrastructure services to progress the design, build and implementation of Technology and Infrastructure Solutions to meet our business and customer’s needs.
The role :
- Drive and continually improve our clients Infrastructure and automation stack, working with the business, technology and industry professionals to determine the requirements to embed what is needed.
- Drive and build knowledge of the wider suite of Technology Systems in order to consult and provide expert advice on the end-to-end Technology environments
- Broad, practical, experience in Infrastructure technologies with automation and scripting.
- Experience working with Cloud technologies in an Enterprise environment as a technical specialist or similar role
- DevOps mindset, experience building, deploying, and maintaining cloud infrastructure (AWS) through code-based tools
- Experience with Bash, Powershell, Git, Jenkins (or other automation tooling).
- Experience applying controls for meeting privacy, or security compliance, (industry and regulatory requirements) via code-based guardrails.
- Windows Server Administration and troubleshooting.
- Content provisioning systems: SCCM, Intune
- Deployment and Configuration tooling: Ansible, Windows Clustering, Windows DFS, Terraform
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Ransi Ekanayake on 027 553 4469 OR Sri Nanduri on 021 339 535
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.