- Hamilton based
- Saturday & Sunday + 3 other week days negotiable
- NZ owned
This organisation is well established and in growth mode with a high demand for their products in the wider region.
Our client is on the hunt for two inspired individuals, for two separate opportunities, within their Hamilton based store:
Retail Sales Role
- You will be a passionate Customer Services guru who has a love for sales and interior design. Knowledge and experience working with furniture, décor and textiles is essential.
- You must have previous retail and sales experience and a proven ability to reach sales targets.
- Organised, approachable and physically fit as you will be on your feet moving around the store, working with the merchandisers across the look and feel of furniture and décor placement.
- Naturally energetic you love to engage with the customer and have an eye for style.
- You will be confident with computers and administrative systems. A high attention to detail and a professional presentation will be key to your success.
- Salary is negotiable and requires an immediate start.
- Tuesday – Saturday – hours are negotiable.
- This is a great team environment where a sense of humour and love of interiors is key.
PASSION, TEAMWORK & RELIABILITY
Social Media/Marketing Retail Role
- This role is split between managing the Marketing, Social Media and Retail Sales of our client. You will be a member of the Sales team working with customers and the team across the day to day store operation.
- This role is all about connecting with the customers through a variety of marketing and media channels as well as the in-store.
- Key to your success will be experience in producing well designed EDM mailouts in keeping with the Marketing schedule. Capturing in store images via photography as part of regular weekly social media content and material for catalogues.
- Instagram and Facebook content around stories, blogs etc with promotions several times a week. Focusing on the wide range of products in store from furniture, accessories to textiles. Creating interesting content for Interior design stories, tips and brand messaging.
- Part of this role will be not only connecting with the customers in store but engaging with the wider community and suppliers across Hamilton & Mount Maunganui community social media sites.
- You will be creative and someone who loves to share your passion for digital communication. Using your initiative to come up with solutions both in this role and in the store environment.
If this sounds like a role where you can add your creative skills and you have proven experience with examples to share, then contact us now.
Salary is negotiable alongside flexible hours Tuesdays to Saturdays.
To find out more about either of these roles please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference # 111145