This is an exclusive role and our client needs candidates to interview the first week of February.
You should have demonstrated capabilities and experience operating in an SOE role, in various managed End User Computing environments. This role supports a core capability of supplying engineering, support & maintenance to customers, under the guidance and direction of experienced Engineers & Architects.
The role supports and drives the technical agenda of the managed End User Computing environment, with a focus on repeatable 3 rd level deliverables and implementation of simple and medium new technologies and changes with minimal supervision and be able to take initiative and look at the bigger picture.
About the role:
- Engage with technical peers internally and externally
- Maintain the managed End User Computing environment for customers
- Maintenance includes: The scripted OS installation model; imaging model; managed application deployment model; inventory, reporting, Group Policy configuration and maintenance.
- 3rd level support, resolution & monitoring
- Perform implementation activities from technical designs to meet project or service delivery requirements
- Resolve routine and ad-hoc customer enquiries, ensuring established processes/systems are followed
- Escalate issues to relevant team(s) or person(s) as necessary, to deliver requirements and to expectations
- Ownership and accountability of all issues within the managed End User Computing environment, through to resolution
- Facilitate and support, up to and including complex component and application deployments
- Create, maintain and contribute to documentation & knowledge articles
- Perform routine health checks on customer environments
- Provide guidance and support to other teams, peers or customers
- Develop a strong understanding of the customer environment, and service delivery requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years managing and supporting End User Computing environments
- 2 years’ experience in SOE support, maintenance and implementation
- Strong software, hardware and environmental troubleshooting ability
- Experience administering Active Directory and Group Policy
- Microsoft Windows family of End User Computing Operating Systems and applications
- Strong experience with enterprise deployment and management tools (ie; SCCM)
- Experience with facilitating large and enterprise scale software deployments
- Packaging with VMware or Workspace One
- Sound working knowledge/understanding of Microsoft unattended deployment methodologies for the Microsoft Windows family
- Strong Scripting ability (PowerShell, VBScript, Batch, TSQL)
- Working Knowledge of Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management (ITIL) processes
- Excellent documentation skills, for user training and technical documents of Windows 10, O365, Intune
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Paula Broussard at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 103532
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation and Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.