- Software Engineers (Mobile) - Multiple Opportunities
About the Company:
Our Client has over 1000 employees offering solutions to a niche industry. They offer products and services with increasing investments in research and development. An award-winning culture, Agile and privately owned, our client holds innovation and creativity to high standards. They offer spacious offices, modern technologies and a range of benefits.
About the Role:
As a member of the Software Development team the Mobile Software Engineers will be part of an agile development team focused on building native iOS and Android applications.
The main objectives are software design and developing, debugging and maintaining source code.
- Minimum 3-5 years of commercial development experience
- Experience in Native app development in Android (Kotlin) or iOS (Swift)
- Experience implementing Web Services
- Proficient in use of debugging tools
- Experience with unit test frameworks
- Proficient at designing and documenting features or modules
- Experience in SQL Server development
- Experience with C#, C++ will be an advantage
- Any mobile backend/mobile access/cryptography/cyber security experience highly advantageous
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with: Ransi Ekanayake at firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.