Product Owner | 6 months | Auckland CBD
You will have demonstrable experience in successfully supporting a SharePoint platform of significant scale, as well as an understanding of business re-engineering principles and processes. You are a strategic thinker and possess the ability to actively engage stakeholders to make complex decisions. Your experience of working in global teams enables you to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment. This is a 6 month contract for a company in Auckland’s CBD.
About the role:
- Demonstrate experience in successfully supporting Office 365 and SharePoint projects involving significant scale and business change
- Possess excellent strategic & technical thinking
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of risks and challenges associated with project delivery
- Be able to work independently and manage competing priorities
- 4+ years being a Product Owner with a software background
- Agile experiences
- Financial industry knowledge is preferred
- Up to date knowledge of the Office 365 ecosystem
- Ability to configure SharePoint views and workflow to meet functional requirements
- Comfortable creating functional specifications, design and architecture documentation
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
021 196 4296
Ref No: 101649
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.