This role will be to support B2B customer queries and investigate issues. It is a unique role that incorporates Accounting Software Support as well as technical writing. With this aspect, you will be responsible for producing and maintaining company documentation including online help, user guides, installation guides, release notes, tutorials, training course notes and help and documentation for Web Services, iOS and Android apps.
A typical day could involve any of the following:
- Providing support for reseller's of this companies accounting software
- Occasional support of end users
- Writing and maintaining company documentation
- Attending planning / briefing meetings
- Working closely with developers and managers to clarify technical issues
- Software testing and defect logging of issues identified during documentation
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience with accounting software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Software support experience (with accounting software would be beneficial)
- Experience working with and supporting a wide range of businesses
- Technical or business documentation writing experience
- Ability to understand programming code is a bonus
- Experience with Author-It or other documentation software
- Willingness and eagerness to learn new software
About the Company:
My client is an NZ-owned and operated software firm that has been providing small to medium-sized businesses with accounting and business management solutions for over 30 years. They are run by a small but dedicated team of business and software professionals and are looking for a like-minded professional to join their team.
If this sounds like you, please apply now or contact Tyler on Tyler.Hunt@beyond.co.nz .