- Software Team Lead
- Hamilton based
- Make your mark
Rare opportunity to make your mark on a growing international software house. Modern software development, mature agile practices, cloud technologies. Take this promising organisation to the next level and make a life for yourself in the mighty Waikato!
About the Role:
Seeking an experienced Software Team Lead to lead a talented team across multiple domains in an Agile environment. You will be working on embedded software development projects and successful products sold both locally in New Zealand and globally all across the world. You will need to be confident in improving and implementing processes, setting up professional development plans and building high performing teams!
- Previous experience in a Software Development Team Lead role is essential
- Confident in improving and implementing processes, setting up professional development plans and building high performing teams
- Strong exposure to embedded development is highly desired
- Experience in a product ownership role responsible for a web-based SaaS platform
- Strong experience in managing multi-disciplined teams
- Strong Software development experience with tools and services including CI/CD frameworks
- Experience leading teams in Agile environments
- High level of interpersonal skills, leadership ability and process improvement mindset
We’d love to hear from you, if you are if this sounds like you- APPLY now or contact Mignon Green email@example.com or call 027 582 1129 for more information.
Hamilton is the gateway to the Central North Island, straddling the superb Waikato River. With a young, smart and innovative population, Hamilton's warm and welcoming spirit, rich history and contrasting splendours ensure residents are spoilt for choice for places to relax, enjoy and do business.
From magnificent parks and gardens to a thriving cultural precinct, the city offers a vibrant combination of fine dining and nightlife options as well as an eclectic mix of leisure, lifestyle and activity choices. Looking for wide open spaces? The city has more than 1,000 hectares of open space!
Job Ref: 110969
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications.