- Software Team Leader
- Permanent opportunity
About the Company:
Our Client has over 1000 employees offering solutions to a niche industry. They offer products and services with increasing investments in research and development. An award-winning culture, Agile and privately owned, our client holds innovation and creativity to high standards. They offer spacious offices, modern technologies and a range of benefits.
About the Role:
- We’re looking for someone who is passionate about leadership - as the Software Team Leader you’ll be primarily responsible for providing leadership and support to a team of 10 to 13 and oversee the development efforts of a software delivery team focused on SaaS application development.
- You will have the chance to manage the different characters and personalities who are knowledgeable within software development.
The ideal candidate for the role will have relevant experience in leadership, along with the below qualities:
- Previous experience in a software team lead role is required.
- Confident in improving and implementing processes, setting up professional development plans and building high performing teams.
- Experience working with IoT, Cloud software development will be ideal.
- Experience leading teams in Agile environments.
- High level of interpersonal skills, leadership ability and process improvement mindset.
- High EQ – someone who can facilitate a passionate discussion to ensure the best ideas are heard.
- Guide your team with pragmatism
Apply now or get in touch with: Ransi Ekanayake at firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.