My client is looking to bring on a Junior Software Test Analyst into their ever-growing team.
- Creating and reviewing test cases for their electronics products
- Creating, reviewing and executing test plans
- Maintaining and reporting test status to the project team
- Developing automated testing scripts
- Contributing to the continual improvement of quality assurance and testing procedures
- Working with the software development team to improve quality assurance across the whole software development lifecycle
- Tertiary degree, preferably Electronics, Computer Science, or similar, or ability to demonstrate equivalent experience and knowledge in the field
- 2+ years software testing experience or relevant experience in the marine industry
- Experience in the ideas and practical application of SDLC/PDLC
- Experience with JIRA, TestRail and similar issue tracking and workflow tools
- Design, documentation and ongoing change management of test plans and strategies
- Experience with Automated Testing, particularly with Gherkin
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation certificate in software testing
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or email Tim Fang on email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.