- Software Test Automation Engineer
- Permanent opportunity
- Wellington based
About the Role:
This is a key role in one of the Agile Scrum teams that combines skills in software test automation with an understanding of networking technologies and electronics, allowing our client to deliver quality software on a frequent basis.
An ideal applicant will have the following skills:
- Minimum 2-3 years software testing practices and principles experience, especially in test automation
- Strong scripting language experience using Python
- Proven ability to work well in a team setting.
- Strong skills in diagnosing problems, trouble shooting and reporting relevant data.
- Strong knowledge of software development practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Apply now or get in touch with Ransi Ekanayake on email email@example.com for more information.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.