About the Role
This role would suit a generalist Solution Architect who has experience developing Reference Architecture. You will be collaborating and negotiating with a wide range of people, from executive to differing business units. For this reason, it is critical that you have strong relationship skills and can translate technical jargon into business talk. You will be instrumental in setting the strategy for defining the current state and the roadmap towards identifying the future state.
What I am looking for in your CV:
- Minimum 5yrs Solution Architecture Experience
- Experience with Cloud Software as a Service
- A background in Agile and Dev Ops environments
- API integration
- Development platforms experience e.g. Sales force, service now
- Experience developing Reference Architecture
- Highly collaborative, strong negotiation skills and resilience
- Able to communicate effectively with business and executive.
About the company
An organisation that works with the community to keep New Zealanders safe, you will be instrumental in providing frontline services the tools to do so.
This Porirua based employer has dedicated training budgets and promotes internal staff first. They also offer flexible working hours and a free gym and swimming pool.
How to apply
To apply email a role related CV and Cover letter to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below or call Karl Millington on 04 473 2113, quoting Job ref: 98883.
NOTE: YOU MUST BE A NEW ZEALAND CITIZEN OR A PERMANENT RESIDENT FOR 5 YEARS TO APPLY.