Our client is in need of a 3 month contractor to design systems, and work in conjunction with project teams to deliver a fit for purpose solution design and architecture which integrates to our overall Enterprise Architecture. This includes collaboratively developing the overall vision of the proposed solution, and transforming that vision through execution into an operational and supportable solution design.
- Document and design fir for purpose solutions with high level & detailed designs
- Consult with Business Technology Enterprise Architects, BT risk security & compliance managers
- Provide consulting services and assist in case development
- Upgrade infrastructure, system and solutions
- Level 3 support for hardware and software incidents
- 5 years’ experience with hardware & software environments
- BT technical knowledge
- 2+ years as a Solutions Architect, Data Architect or Security Architect
- Understanding of computer facilities from software development to security design
- Excellent communication
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - email@example.com
Paula Broussard - Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
021 196 4296
Ref No: 100512