Our exclusive client is in need of a 12 month contractor to clarify IT-centric solutions to a group of multidisciplinary stakeholders. This will be in the Finance Sector in a large IT company in Auckland CBD.
- Negotiate with and persuade all project stakeholders
- Go into depth with on specific business, functional, technical, security aspects as needed
- Understand and appreciate group and large organization dynamics
- Coordinate the analysis, estimation and planning processes
- Support delivery teams to achieve timely and qualitative delivery
- Provide recommendations on a wide range of development related topics
- Support in solving production issues
- Participate in releases and project launches
- Identify and report risks related to the projects and propose mitigation actions
- Develop solutions in the context of [EA ] Reference Architectures
- Define possible solutions for a variety of IT centric problems
- At least 10 years’ experience within the financial services industry, prior experience in a lead role for strategy execution
- Management consulting background within banking industry, with a top tier strategy consulting firm
- Sound experience in software engineering related subjects
- Knowledge of industry best practices and design patterns
- Be able to understand the potential benefits and pitfalls of new technology in order to define sustainable solutions.
- Be able to develop proof of concepts, either independently or with IT specialists
- Manage [ IT-solution related] assumptions, constraints, risks and issues of a project, either independently or in support of a project manager.
- Knowledge and experience of:
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA, API management, microservices)
- Integration with Legacy Application Environments (e.g. mainframe applications)
- Business Process Automation (human and STP processes)
- Data Architecture (from Corporate Information Modeling up to Big Data technologies)
- Business Rules Management
- Have a proficient experience and understanding of banking domain concepts (core banking, payments, lending)
- Methodologies: RUP, SCRUM, Agile, Application Design, Development life cycle, TOGAF, Service Design, Pace-Layered Application Strategy
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - email@example.com
Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
021 196 4296
Ref No: 101116
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.