Our client is seeking Solution Architect with a Current Secret or Confidental Clearance to start ASAP for an initial 8 month contract!
As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will be working within a service delivery team to provide end-to-end technical solutions across several areas. You will be expected to participate in customer meetings to align strategies and determine business and technical requirements that will be used in developing solutions or solution alternatives. This is a leadership role within the local NZ team where you will help to deliver both pre-sales and post-sales support to a variety of customers and business partners.
As their ideal candidate, you will be:
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Easily adaptable to a changing environment
- Abile to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude
Skills and experience required include:
- 8 + years of industry experience preferably in architecture
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong background in IT system administration, infrastructure concepts and technologies incl. virtualization
- Broad technical background in internet security principles
- Strong background in IP communication, IP routing and IP related protocols incl. firewalling
- Strong background in Microsoft Windows server and client platforms.
- Thorough understanding of web communication protocols and technologies such as HTTP(S), TLS, reverse proxy etc.
- Thorough understanding of deployment of Android systems
- Working knowledge of Cloud principle technologies Azure, AWS, etc.
If you have all of the above including a Current Secret or Confidental Clearance and would like further information, please send a CV with evidence of suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button now. Suitable candidates will be identified and contacted in due course.
REF # 105584