About the company
Our client is global top employer, leading change in the biggest transformation in the IT industry. Spanned across 47 countries, and a growing team of over 28,000 people, the organisation offers great career prospects!
About the role
Our client is looking for a Digital Infrastructure Solution Consultant to work as a pre-sales resource, leading the technical discussions with clients and help translate business needs into technical solutions.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Engage with technical and business stakeholders to understand needs and translate them into scoping documents (SOW and Work Orders)
- Taking the lead on RFP, RFI and tenders that relate to your area of speciality
- Work with the broader teams to understand, develop services and help drive the creation of new solutions to take to the market.
Skills & experience required
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (required) and Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (desired)
- Cisco routing and switching knowledge
- Multi-vendor networking and security hardware (Cisco, F5, juniper, Checkpoint, Fortinet, HP and Microsoft).
- Data Centre experience
- Cisco Service Provider product stack (ASR)
- Experience of firewall, VPN, VoIP, Wireless and WAN solutions.
- Knowledge of DNS, TACACS, RADIUS, Syslog and/or 802.1x network authentication is an advantage
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler Hunt - 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Ref No: 96184