- Solution Architect
- CBD Location
- Large Scale Transformation
About the role
A high profile organisation based in Auckland CBD is looking for a Solution Architect with experience in the Infrastructure domain. You will be primarily responsible for working across the programme to undersatnd the end to end solution and advise specifically on appropriate infrastructure design including hardware and network design, as well as leading integration design to ensure that the new vendor software has appropriate access to back end systems at required levels of performance.
leading the Architecture and Design practices across this domain, and stay involved in solution delivery in a governance and assurance capacity to ensure the successful deployment of important capability improvements within this domain.
Your responsibilities will include:
- System by system estimation of impact
- System by system remedy proposal and high level estimate
- A plan of implementation talking about how any dependencies are going to be managed
Integration solution design for new infrastructure
- Requirements matrix
- Overall solution diagram
- Integration architecture including interface specs and error management
- Network Design
- Security design
Support the Test Plan
- Test strategy detailing approach, resources, design, etc
- Test cases showing clear lineage from requirements/user cases
Skills & experience required
- 10+ years’ experience in the industry would be desirable
- Specific site implementation experience
- Knowledge and experience with relevant best practices and methodologies
- Ability to work as a technical liaison between several internal organisations including Systems, IT infrastructure, Product Management, and other key stakeholders
- Able to interpret business and technical requirements
- Pragmatic approach and ability to drive projects with many actors
- Familiarity with approval cycles, processes, and methods gained from consulting experience
- Ability to think about short and long term organisational impacts when making decisions and providing advice
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler Hunt on 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion.
Ref AK 95732
Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.