- Solution Architect/Lead Developer
- Flexible working options
About the role:
The Solution Architect/Lead Developer is responsible for working with the development teams, providing technical advice, architectural guidance to deliver high quality solutions for customers. This role does not have any HR responsibilities. The role is focused on the technical implementation, design, and delivery of solutions. The role is envisaged to be made up of 25% architecture, 25% presales support / prototyping / 50% hands on development as part of the team. You will be part of the senior technical team and report to the Head of Development.
Skills required for this role:
- 5+ years of solid hands-on experience in Microsoft C#, ASP.Net (Web Forms & MVC), .Net Core, MS SQL AND / OR Java Spring, Spring Boot, PostgresSQL etc
- Solid knowledge of databases and data structures used in modern web and mobile application context
- 3+ years of experience designing and working with API driven applications
- 3+ years of solution architecture experience
- Cloud Architecture experience with AWS and or Azure cloud platforms
- Solution Architecture experience
- Experience designing scalable, cloud first solutions
- Experience with event and messaging systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka, SMS, SQS)
- Solid experience in continuous integration and automated deployment
- Excellent understanding of software development methodologies, including KISS, DRY and SOLID
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in all disciplines including written, oral, email and presentation
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to travel to client sites where required
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Sri Nanduri on 021 339 535 or Mignon Green on 027 582 1129 or a confidential discussion.
Please note that you must be located in New Zealand to be considered for this contract role.
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.