- Application Delivery Specialist
- Auckland CBD location
- Permanent opportunity
About the company:
An exciting opportunity has arisen in this well-known essential services company for an Application Delivery Specialist, your excellent interpersonal skills will serve you well in this role as you will be responsible for supporting and improving applications, data and processes within the business.
About the role:
Primarily, you will be responsible for configuring, scripting and supporting inhouse applications. Other duties include:
- Improving processes existing processes by simplifying or automating
- Resolve any applications and technology issues
- Incident management
- Create and update user guides
- Incident, change and release management
- An Agile way of working with a collaborative mindset
Skills & experience required
- 6+ years’ experience in scripting/automation, application support and maintenance roles in a customer-facing systems and business processes.
- Experience with software development lifecycles; traditional SDLC, or modern “agile” methods such as rapid, extreme, iterative, etc
- Creating documents and user guides
- Experience working in an ITIL environment
- Experience in using Excel, SQL, Visio, VSTS, etc
- Experience working with ServiceNow or knowledge on Cherwell
- Previous health sector experience is highly desirable
- Delivery focused and customer-centric approach
Benefits & culture:
- Subsidised health insurance + wellness benefits
- Auckland CBD location
- Some work from home option
- Great team environment and a supporting leadership team
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Sakwan via email – email@example.com .
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. Due to a high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Beyond has been providing top quality Project Management talent to small, medium and large sized technology environments for the last 10 years. We work with clients that offer interesting project work, good career growth opportunities, generous remuneration packages and the opportunity to work in a secure environment.