Infrastructure Solution Designer | ASAP to March 2020
About the role:
The experienced Infrastructure Solution Designer is required to join a team working to transform the foundational infrastructure that underpins an enterprise NZ business. Multiple streams of activity are running across a 3 year technology programme.
Skills required for this contract:
- 10 years+ infrastructure architecture and design experience gained in large corporate environments.
- Identity and access management (Active Directory Domain Services)
- PKI infrastructure (Active Directory Certificate Services)
- External identity provider (Azure AD)
- Email (hybrid Exchange Organisation)
- Privileged user access management and 2FA
Good knowledge of and/or exposure to;
- Large scale infrastructure delivery
- Integration with infrastructure management and monitoring toolsets
- Service transition management processes and acceptance into live service
- End user device migrations (VDI and laptop builds, COPE, BYOD)
- Application deployments and migrations within the data centre
- Data centre migrations
- Participating in teams spread across multiple locations on and offshore
- Effective stakeholder management and techniques for engagement
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information