We are urgently seeking a GIS Architect with strong experience with GIS implementations to start on a significant piece of work as soon as possible. The initial contract term is to June 2021 with a good opportunity for future work. Working closely with Solution Architects and other key resources, you will contribute significantly to all matters related to development and delivery.
This role will require an excellent understanding of Solution Architecture, Esri GIS mapping software, DevOps, and significant application development experience at an enterprise level. Demonstratable experience with ArcGIS and spatial platform architecture is essential.
To be successful for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Strong Solution Architecture experience, with significant design knowledge and development capability
- Significant experience across requirements analysis (high level design and options), technical leadership and governance
- Knowledge of Esri software including ArcGIS enterprise platform (server, online, desktop)
- Knowledge of technology including Linux (RHEL), Windows, Git/TFS and Ansible
- Experience with modern integration techniques utilising Cloud services, continuous integration and DevOps.
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or send a CV with evidence of suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number 105706