About the company
Our client is an internationally recognised organisation leading change in the biggest transformation in the IT industry. Spanned across 47 countries, and a growing team of over 28,000 people, the organisation offers great career prospects!
About the role
Our client is looking for a Solution Consultant to work across the BU, providing BU solutions. You will be collaborating with clients, account executives and engineers to understand business requirements, design architectures and deliver professional proposals.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for solution design and business development.
- Lead scope of work determination, hour/cost estimates, professional proposals and design documentation.
- Contribute to proposals – product planning, pricing and road mapping.
- Understand client’s environment, business needs and provide expertise and consulting on the relevant solutions.
- Ensure the implementation of solution using project management principles.
Skills & experience required
- 8+ years of experience, knowledge and understanding of the IT industry environment and business needs.
- Knowledge of solutions capabilities and how the solution is designed to be integrated into the client environment.
- CCNP or CCIE certifications.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships.
- Sound consulting, persuasion, negotiation and influencing skills with stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and high-pressure environment.
- Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler Hunt on 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Ref No: 96185